HYGEN™ 16 X 16 INCH MICROFIBER CLOTH, 12 PACK, GREEN
HYGEN™ Microfiber is proven to remove 99.7% or more of tested viruses and bacteria. Combining superior microfiber with built-in scrubber technology, HYGEN™ Microfiber helps prevent cross-transmission and reduces the risk of healthcare-associated infections.
Code : MBP/RM/FGQ62000GR00
Studies have shown that harmful pathogens can live on surfaces for up to 5 months, thus the CDC describes proper environmental cleaning as a "fundamental intervention for infection prevention and control". HYGEN™ Microfiber is proven to remove 99.7% or more of tested viruses and bacteria. Combining superior microfiber with built-in scrubber technology, HYGEN™ Microfiber helps prevent cross-transmission and reduces the risk of healthcare-associated infections.
Features and Benefits:
• Removes 99.7% or more of tested virus and bacteria with water only*
• Patented zig-zag design is made of polyester for additional scrubbing power
• Tested to withstand 200 launderings to CDC guidelines in hot water (160F) with chlorine bleach
• High-quality, 16-split microfiber penetrates deeper for a superior clean
• Color-coded cloths help reduce cross-contamination and encourage cleaning with different colors by area or task
• Reduces water and chemical usage to increase operational efficiencies and improve worker well-being
• Warp Knitting makes cloth structurally strong and helps it maintain shape when laundered
• Chlorine resistant dye provides superior color-fastness to help cloths maintain color throughout laundering
• Double finished edges and high quality stitching help retain shape and provide added durability
*Based on third party testing with water only on VCT surface. Tested Virus: Feline Calicivirus (substitute for Human Norovirus), common human coronavirus OC43. Tested Bateria: Clostridioides difficile (C. diff), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Not tested on COVID-19.
|Size (mm.)||406.4 x 406.4 x 3.3|